Monday, December 17, 2007

Hmmsss... Today went out with pig. =x
ah wells.
Finally completed my christmas shopping!!
Cousins, parents, siblings and dear you!
La la.
Maid..see got nice thing then buy ba.
But..I still feel.. the presents are not enough.
Need a photo frame for daddy to complete it.
and something else for mummy too!
Eek..Zhen fan nao. x____x
Hmmms..Okaye loh. I know you know I was drinking a lot of vinegar at tht shop.
Well. Let's call it the custom-made shop. Blahhs.
Come to think of it, you didn't even get me a birthday present. ):!
ahhhhhhh. Forget it loh.
Sad..
T_T....
okok.. enough girl! enough!
Orh...

that's about it ba.. Wanna take neoprint but then.. No nice machines.
It has been a while since i've taken np. But still... Hp take also ok lah.
No need to waste $$ also.
HEE.
Hmms.. anything else?
Nothing I guess.

Eh pig, you'd better take care of your throat and uh..throat!
Cya blog!

No comments: