Hope comes with letting go.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right. One man bridge is boring. -_-
Blah..
oh god.
give me the mugging mood.
there's nothing much to do at home.
I need to go popularrrrrr
then return with stuff to do.
ah ah ah.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't you feel hopeful thinking abt things you know will never occur?
dare to hope?
Nah..I dare to think. Not hope.
Aha.
thinking about useless stuff - like..trying to recall my new password. I just changed it. Oh damn.
Redundant but it keeps my brain active. =D
lol.
it's really time to move on.
Away from IJ.
Regardless of separation.
From sch. From friends. Especially newfound ones.
Time is just slipping away. So quickly.
TADA! It's like..mid feb now.
And orientation seemed like it took place just yesterday.
Now waiting for Orientation 2.
I don't feel a thing. For the next orientation.
It affects me.
Indirectly.
JAE results.
Crap lah.
affecting friends = affecting me.
TADA!
Ok.
Hoping that no one leaves tuk tuk and 6N is really pointless.
It's always better to be more practical right?
Degree of disappointment is directly proportional to the highness of hope.
yay. there's such a word --> highness.
Internal reshuffling.
I don't want any of that. NOT AT ALL.
Ugh!
What's to be faced has to be faced.
Reality is never kind.
TADA!
Screw myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment