Thursday, March 05, 2009

stress is supposed to be a foreign concept

well, at least I want it to be to me

t h i n k l o n g t e r m t h i n k l o n g t e r m g i r l

what has society turned me into? x_x
Or rather, is it our education system, my parents' wishes or solely expectations of myself?
this sucks real bad. Lol.

Why is it that I am unable to tolerate a small amount of incompetence..
when I don't even care about being at the top or just high high high up there?

In the long run, how I envision myself to be is really very achievable
yet I'm pathetically struggling with excellence in all aspects now.

when?
Just when will I be able to completely settle for the inadequacies, without the guilt??

Hmm, I don't know.
Maybe because the long term impact can never be felt now.
The short term effects instead, are intense.

Sometimes, I really envy my bro.
How he can be so relaxed, and not tied down by the need to do well..
Well, his sis sure has a lot to learn (:

Tags; b a l a n c e

No comments: