Sunday, July 26, 2009

The scanner doesn't work

I'm not going to get a new camera

LIFE SUCKS

Pretty much yeah...

But why?..
'life sucks' doesn't exist ok.
No one said right from the start that life is supposed to be happy. Now, being happy is a bonus so cherish that.
No one said right from the beginning that life is supposed to be fair either.
No one mentioned that OUR lives are supposed to run smoothly, that failures weren't supposed to happen. 'THEY JUST WEREN'T!'

It is us, who have this strange mindset that we are supposed to be happy. And failure of us to achieve that = life sucks??

Well, Friday was the worst day. Then I tried again on saturday. & finally today.
Let me see... How many times have I baked in the past 2.75 days? Umm... 7 times??!
Out of which, only one succeeded? =D Well, so much for being optimistic.

Damn you creaming.

Ah well, even bro commented "but you always fail anyway". A lot happened. A lot.. Well, let's just specialise so the opp cost of baking is kept to the minimum, shall we? ((:!
(Meringues here we go.)
I've tried and discarded all the recipes I got from those 'dubious' websites. So far, I've thrown away at least 3kg of baked perishables. Nothing's gonna knock me down. Gosh.. back to physics.

cheers

No comments: