Hello dear blog,..
I feel horrible now!!!!!
Darn lousy.
Ok. Apart from my depressing hexic skills.
Just a lot going on.
WAit, i'll delete my post first. Done.
I just seldom post at the forum. And when I do, I get condemned sometimes. Oh gosh.
Forget it man.
It just sux.
It just makes my day bad. Early in the morning.
I can't do anything. I wanna walk my troubles away.
Alone? too lonely but that's good. I'll see what I can do later.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I need to shout everything out!!
Today is such a depressing slappy failing day!
Gosh. I can't find a job to keep myself occupied.
And I hate having nothing to do.
It's just too much.
Plus Amanda.
She's like..so far from Isb now.
I mean, even if Isb were to not give her the newsweek on time, she should not be bad mouthing her. isb is not like what she says.
And she's so darn .. becoming more like her sis. An ass. sorry but yeah.
She's a pain.
And I darn hope we'll not be in the same class man.
Gosh.
When I said I wanted to join archery in jc, my second choice, just try for fun. She said you've gotta be tall. I mean. Wth. Who cares man. I was just saying. And I like targetting stuff.
From now onwards, she's not my best friend now.
She has been demoted to a friend!!!
UGH!!
Why do such things have to happen?
I didn't even pursue tht day when she left us standing.
FFK us for wht? I don't know.
Instead of asking,I can't be bothered.
Who cares? She's not a good friend as she used to be.
And she didn't even explain. She too didn't bother.
Fine.
Heck her.
I HAVE A LOT I WANNA DO AND BUY. BUT I CAN'T.
Although I know my blessings far outweigh my problems, I really am pretty blinded by the troubles now.
I just can't see anything postitively now. Even if people weren't out to condemn me, I see the bad in their words.
I wanna go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment