Thursday, December 10, 2009

Woke up at 1118. & my eyes can't open very well today. I'm.. d-e-a-d.

Aihs, well at least now, I know what 'career aspirations' refer too.

Oh I know, maybe because I was running in my dream last night/this morning. The RJ track was ready o_o. Okay, anything could happen in dreams. JY knows this better than anyone else.

Ahh... I shall stop sleeping so late alr. It's not good for the eyes. Gah..... I have another review that I'm supposed to book an appt for. Apparently, it'll have to be 'postponed' till after the trip. I shall ring the centre up when I'm bored & am done with my books x_x

Okay, promise I'll sleep earlier tonight. I really don't think it's healthy when you sleep so late and the second thing you do right after you wake up is to drink coffee.

cross your fingers and pray everything goes well later

yay (:

No comments: