Thursday, February 01, 2007

Everyone's gone now.
Yesterday went so bad.
Life without friends can be just so... dreadful.

He refused to let me play his psp.
He whacked me hard.
He scolded me for making such a damned cake.
He ignored me.

Well. I have no one who wants to hang out with me now.
They're all busy with their own things.
I don't even have a school to go to.
Despite all these, I can't deny how blessed I am.

Back to my loner life eh?
AH HA.
That's good.
I get to re live the old days.

Even the online world's deserting me.
That's fine.
I have my own music to turn to.
The tears have stopped flowing.
Music does help if you believe it does.

(:

Am i really not giving in enough?
I never wanted to start the sms thing.
But I did.
Twice.
Is this still not enough?

Everyone has company.
How come I dont?
I've tried hard to find.
But this just makes me more unfriendly when people I meet are not very nice
sometimes.

It hurts.
Crying hurts.
Hoping hurts more.

My head hurts.
My heart hurts the most.

I want to return to sch..

No comments: