Thursday, January 29, 2009

Being selfishly selfless

that was what she taught me - the hard way.
Well of course there's also the influence of TV shows -_-
Babe, maybe this is the work of impulse
Instead of jumping straight into it, why not just wait?
Be a patient girl (: (LIKE ME!! xD)

And yes, even JY agreed that:

feelings do fade

r/s do deteriorate

bonds do weaken

all over time o_o

Heck that. I met ISB today!!!!!
Like my love my love my love my love my love to infinity! xD
I ran towards the tennis court in HCI, and I saw ISB running towards me! Hah like an auntie =x with her hair all tied back.
And I must have appeared super nerdy (in my dear specs) in my jacket and backpack running towards her too xD
Hah

Tags; happy happy happy day. kristyn is a happy girl (:

No comments: