Monday, June 04, 2007

All these crap just proves that she made the right decision. She will never ever live to regret this I bet ya. She's happy now. Truly very happy. How far will I support this statement?

All I'll say is that.. It's not a sweeping statement.

She's laughing. Laughing hard. Back to envy. Back to the real competitive world.

She doesn't fancy the dreams. Impractical. Unrealistic for a pragmatic being like her. And she doesn't approve of escapism. Never. Heck what others speak. Heck what others do.

Many better things out there to do. To keep myself occupied. Self consolation works. Momentarily. But still, it does work. I'm sick and tired. Of you acting this way. I can do nothing but to accept it. As much as I detest it.

It isn't the end of the world. Be a man. Stop using plastic bags.

Giving up doesn't mean you're weak. It just means you're strong enough to let go. (Only applicable to certain cases)

Love not for the sake of loving.
Don't worry, this will be the last time I'm ever gonna hurt you. I guess, we were never meant to be together. If we are, time will tell.

No comments: