Sunday, June 10, 2007

Damn I'm stressed!
With all the holiday homework ..being completed so pathetically slowly. Gosh. It's heavy. Suppressing the hyped up me. Ugh.
And I'm baking tmr. Again. Yes again. I have to use those bananas. Damn. >_>
But I swear I won't bake until I complete my ss homework. At least after 2 of the 4 essays and one SBQ.
Then. It'll be down to English. I can still cope with that. No worries I hope.
And A math. I just feel like chiong-ing my A math through the night. At least get it all done. Prelim paper. It's long. Long long long..
I still have E math. But I don't have the TYS. So.. guess I can skip that. =X
Chinese. Still have 2 compres to go.
At least. After all those..The burden won't be as heavy. I hope.
Then it'll be down to my own stuff. I need time for myself. Shoots. *thinks positively*
Whatever it is. I have to complete everything by wednesday! Then I'll probably have time for tuition hw. If there's any. Gosh.. I'm crapped up.
I need my personal time to study! And not be bogged down by all that crappy hol hw. Argh!!

No comments: