Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Read the review section earlier in ST. Picked this out [in my own words]:

People without power are more careful and cautions. Humble and modest.
People with power are arrogant. Green lights everywhere for them. They don't give a damn about others. Insensitive peeps. They should really slow down; and face the fact that amber and red lights do exist.

Okaye. Random. But I think that article makes great sense. However, once that is processed through those crappy brain cells of mine, it becomes almost nonsensical. Lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not everything works the same for everyone. 人往往忽略"药到病除"的前一句.."对症下药". Tackle problems with solutions. Accurately. Using a solution or heeding an advice which doesn't address a particular problem may kill. Worsen things. It's similiar to using the wrong remedy for an ailment. It can really kill.

An inappropriate solution which doesn't kill doesn't help either. The equivalent of using an antibiotic to counter a virus. Useless. A waste of resources.

Be wise. Decide what is best. For yourself. For everyone. Or, at least, the majority. I have no motive in blogging abt this today. I don't need a motive, do I? It may be useful in the future. But impertinent now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A math was fine. Physics didn't go too well. Okaye, so I haven't checked the paper.

Mr Chan: Kristyn Neo! You didn't do very well this time.

I know I didn't do well. Lols..Once he said that..This B just floated in front of me..everywhere. Above me, and inside me. Ha. Needless to say, I'm dead. X_X!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I've heard about a book through the radio. Which talks about children and their inquisitiveness.

1. Does butter come from butterflies?
2. ........

Okaye. So I only remembered one. But when I was young, I used to think, if you swallow watermelon seeds, a watermelon plant would grow outta ur head. 90 deg above you. Gosh. X_X

No comments: